Introduction- What is Tov Ve Yafe About?

Welcome Friends!

Over the course of the last few years I have gained a tremendous amount of insights, ideas, and knowledge from being involved in the blog world. The blog is a great tool for expressing ideas and putting them up for discussion. It is a learning experience for both the author and the reader, as the partnership can help create clarity and discussions in ideas.

The purpose of this blog is for me to write ideas on various areas in Judaism. Most of the posts will be discussing shiurim that I have heard from people more learned than I, in a wide range of areas including halacha, hashkafa, and mussar. When writing the post, I will be sure to mention which ideas I learned from others and which ideas are my own.

In addition to writing posts on religion, I will write about ideas in other areas as well, such as philosophy, mathematics, and neuroscience. In short, any interesting idea that I have the patience to write about, will appear on this blog. I decided to call this blog tov ve yafe, because it is the search for truth- the good and the beautiful of the world, that hopefully this blog helps us do.

And now, with no further ado, let the blogging begin.

Comments

Popular Posts